Angkor Family Adventure
Begin your exploration of Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at Anantara Angkor Resort. Situated in the idyllic town of Siem Reap, the resort is styled after a grand Khmer villa and is the perfect home base. Delight in the flavours of Cambodian cuisine at The Sothea with the family or unwind with a relaxing spa treatment after a day of temple viewing. The little ones will find plenty to do with pastry cooking classes and complimentary ice-cream and shakes throughout the day.
- A minimum of 2 nights stay in a room or suite
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults and 1 child
- 1 complimentary extra bed and/or baby cot
- 1 Family Khmer set dinner at The Sothea restaurant
- 1 pastry cooking class for 1 child
- Complimentary ice-cream and shakes all day for one child
- Complimentary round trip airport transfer
- Welcome/turndown amenities
- Complimentary internet throughout the resort
- Complimentary Tuk Tuk transfer to or from the town centre
- 15% savings on all food and beverages
- 15% savings on all spa treatments, excluding packages
Now – 31 March 2017
|Deluxe Room||Rates start from||USD 260|
|Premium Deluxe Room||Rates start from||USD 280|
|Anantara Suite||Rates start from||USD 300|
|Sothea Suite||Rates start from||USD 320|
All rates are subject to tax and service charge of 20.05% per room per night.
The rates quoted are per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
Rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy.
The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
Minimum 2 night consecutive stay required.
Cancel by 14 days prior to arrival date to avoid a penalty charge of 100% of the total stay.
A non-refundable full pre-payment will be charged to your credit card at 14 days prior to arrival date.
A deposit of 100% of the full stay is required at 14 days prior to arrival date. The remaining amount is to be paid
In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
A range of resort activities can be booked at an additional cost.
Dining By Design reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance.
Spa treatments are subject to availability and advance reservation is required.
Flight details must be provided 72 hours prior to arrival for airport transfers to be arranged.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘BOOK NOW’.